venerdì 21 agosto 2015

Varicoloured..what? ;)


Hello, Bloggers! 

So, seems I'm going to introduce myself here in this huge world..let's start!

Who am I? What am I going to do? 

I am an Italian, twenty-year-old girl, who wants to share his life with someone, but has very little time to do it, and very few people knowing about her super-various interests: so I'll try to make them all fit in here, sharing them with you! That's why this little space (mine, yours...ours!) is called Varicoloured :)

And..why am I writing in English?

Well, this is my favourite language. Moreover, I'm sure it's much more spread than Italian: in this way more of you will be able to understand me! But I promise I'll write something in Italian too ;)

Varicoloured..what?

Here you'll find pretty much everything: recipes and cooking stuff, mostly life hacks, fashion everything, artistic DIY's (just saying, I'm quite good at printing-making T-shirts, photos soon ;) )..

That's pretty much all, folks, stay tuned for everything if you may like it ;) 

Hugs and kisses,

the Varicoloured girl.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento