sabato 22 agosto 2015

Let's cook: Pancakes! #breakfastedition

Hi everyone!
As you all know (or maybe not) I love cooking, especially for the ones I love.
This has brought me to wake up at 7 a.m. today (I remark, 7 a.m. on a SATURDAY MORNING. It's like a HUGE sacrifice for me) just trying to make some pancakes (for the first time!) for my family's breakfast :) Aaaand I did it!


Uh, by the way, that's from my Instagram: miriamjaymes :)

So, here's the recipe I used if you ever want to try it and never did before ;)

(this makes more or less 8 pancakes)
Flour: 125 grams (1 cup)
Eggs: 2
Sugar: 15 grams (2 tbsp)
Butter: 25 grams (1/8 cup butter)
Milk: 200 ml 
Salt: a little bit, as you like
Baking powder: 6 grams (1 tsp)
Maple syrup, whipped cream, ice cream, fruit, powered sugar or any-kinda-thing you may want to pour on them ;)

I made it easy: I separated the yolk from the white of the eggs and whisked them with a little bit of salt (tip: a little salt really helps the whites growing!), while I put the yolks and all the other ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together until the whole thing was smooth. Then I gently incorporated the whites in the bow. I prepared a nonstick pan covering its cooking-surface with little butter and cooked my pancakes under a middle-high flame, until they were golden-ish ;)
Served them, garnished them and ATE THEM ALL. :D

They were super yummy, my family guarantees it! ;)

Kisses and everything, 
Varicoloured

p.s. Please let me know if you try them, I am veeery curious to know! ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento